What are the conditions to promote aerobic fermentation?
- In order to promote aerobic fermentation, the following conditions shall be met:
- Moisture content; air Temperature; PH value; Carbon nitrogen ratio; It shall not contain chemicals that hinder the colonization of high-temperature bacteria; In order to speed up the drying process of products and enhance the uniformity of products, the air supply system needs to continuously supply appropriate air volume. The above items are necessary conditions.
- This type of fermenter is a system for feeding organic fertilizer from the top and unloading organic fertilizer from the bottom of the equipment. The fermentation composting cycle is generally 6-10 days (depending on the composition, water content and treatment cycle of raw materials).
- moisture content
- In order to effectively ferment, the fermenting layer in the tank must maintain a moisture content of 50% - 60%.
- This equipment is a device with a deep fermentation tank. Due to the residual fermentation substance (bacterial bed) in the tank at ordinary times, it is necessary to input high moisture raw materials with appropriate water and mixed by stirring.
- The reproduction degree of aerobic microorganisms in the fermentation process will change slightly under the influence of the surrounding environment. The principle of this equipment is aerobic biological fermentation. The high-pressure air supply system of the equipment supplies air continuously through the mixing shaft at the bottom of the equipment and the vent of the mixing blade. The air supply volume is adjusted according to the fermentation state to create a suitable purple environment for aerobic microorganisms to reproduce vigorously, so that the decomposed materials can be decomposed completely and quickly, and the eggs and grass seeds can be killed.
- The temperature between 50 ℃ and 70 ℃ is the ideal temperature for aerobic microorganism propagation. The operating temperature of this equipment will vary according to the content of organic matter in the material. The operating temperature is usually about 60 ℃.
- PH value, carbon nitrogen ratio
- In order to effectively ferment, the fermenting layer in the tank must maintain a moisture content of 50% - 60%. This equipment is a device with a deep fermentation tank. Since there are usually fermented substances (bacterial beds) left in the tank, it is necessary to input water free raw materials with appropriate water and mixed by stirring.
- KEEP UP TO DATE
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media
- Chicken manure composting fermenter supplier-casonJanuary 29,2023
- How to use the chicken trough correctly?January 12,2023
- What stages should organic fertilizer aerobic fermentation tank go through-casonJanuary 6,2023