What stages should organic fertilizer aerobic fermentation tank go through-cason
- Zeyu Cason is a manufacturer of environmental protection equipment for aerobic fermentation tank of organic fertilizer based on R&D, production and sales. It focuses on the R&D of organic fertilizer equipment. Early fermentation is an important part of aerobic fermentation tank. So what are the stages of organic fertilizer fermentation? Cason gives you a simple answer.
- The fermentation time of organic fertilizer aerobic fermentation tank is generally 7-10 days. There will be heating and high temperature stages in the fermentation process. The high temperature stage will directly kill pests such as eggs, pathogens, grass seeds, but the aerobic microorganisms in the high temperature stage will be inhibited, metabolism and reproduction will be reduced, and the organic matter will slowly decompose to produce organic fertilizer in the cooling period.
- The main purpose of organic fertilizer aerobic fermentation tank is to prevent pollutants from contacting the environment, so as to conduct harmless treatment, which is divided into heating stage → high temperature stage → cooling stage → maturity and heat preservation stage
- The temperature rise stage is at the initial stage of fermentation. Aerobic microorganisms are mainly medium temperature microorganisms. They begin to breed under sufficient oxygen. With the decomposition of organic matter to generate heat, the internal temperature of the organic fertilizer aerobic fermentation tank gradually increases.
- With the increase of temperature, aerobic microorganisms are mainly thermophilic bacteria. They continue to decompose organic matter, and the temperature continues to rise, reaching above 70 ℃. This stage can kill bacteria and grass seeds.
- As the temperature is too high, a large number of thermophilic bacteria and other microorganisms die or hibernate, and the tank slowly enters the mature stage, and then enters the cooling stage.
- After the organic fertilizer is completely decomposed, it is directly transported to the aging workshop through the conveyor belt for further processing.