- Advantages of harmless treatment equipmentThe harmless treatment equipment is a mechanical equipment that uses high temperature to clean sick animals or diseased parts. After humidification and mechanical treatment, it can be boiled into industrial oil, and other residues can also be made into animal feed. Working principle of harmless treatment equipment: using high-pressure saturated steam to directly contact animal tissue.Mar 23,2023
- Realize bio-organic fertilizer in pig manure fermentation tankQingdao Cason® pig manure fermentation tank, an environmental protection equipment in the intelligent pig farm, can ferment pig manure into bio-organic fertilizer through closed biological fermentation. Qingdao Cason® pig manure fermentation tank can also deal with kitchen waste, kitchen waste, sludge, livestock manure, etc.Mar 9,2023
- Chicken manure composting fermenter supplier-casonCason chicken manure fermenter adopts a Japanese aerobic fermentation tank process, based on the aerobic fermentation tank research and development improvement, design of a complete set of environmental protection equipment specifically for the harmless treatment of chicken manure. Cason compost machine improves fermentation efficiency, fermentation time of 7-10 days, which greatly save the initial investment costs, chicken farms can be based on the amount of chicken manure produced every day.Jan 29,2023
- What stages should organic fertilizer aerobic fermentation tank go through-casonZeyu Cason is a manufacturer of environmental protection equipment for aerobic fermentation tank of organic fertilizer based on R&D, production and sales. It focuses on the R&D of organic fertilizer equipment. Early fermentation is an important part of aerobic fermentation tank. So what are the stages of organic fertilizer fermentation? Cason gives you a simple answer.Jan 6,2023
- Advantages of pig manure organic fertilizer fermentation tankthe advantages of pig manure fermenter and the correct steps to use the equipmentDec 17,2022
- Main components and structure of high-temperature aerobic fermenterThere is stirring pulp in the tank for continuous stirring during fermentation.Dec 8,2022
The bottom aerated sprayer is used to pass in the air or oxygen needed for the growth of thallus.
The top plate of the tank has control sensors, the most commonly used are pH electrode and DO electrode, used to monitor the fermentation fluid during fermentation. PH and DO change controllers, used to display and control fermentation conditions, etc.
- Based on agricultural science and technology, benefit employees and serve the countryQingdao Cason is committed to the production, R&D and service of organic waste aerobic fermentation treatment equipment, providing users with high-quality, efficient and intelligent organic waste treatment equipment and timely, life-long, professional technology and after-sales service.Nov 28,2022
- The difference between traditional fermentation mode and vertical aerobic fermentation tankEach process is produced in accordance with the technical standards of Japanese enterprises. After continuous improvement, the original traditional fermentation method has been changed to a vertical aerobic fermentation tank.Nov 14,2022
- Common problems in pig breedingWith the increase of the number of farms and the inconsistent size of farms, it is concluded that the common problems of pig breeding at this stage are mainly reflected in the environmental problems of farms and the construction problems of farms.Oct 12,2022
- KEEP UP TO DATE
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media